Forensic Photography / Evidence Documentation
one frame at a time!
- Civil Forensic Photography/Macro
- Component Failure/Building Demo
- Construction Sites/Vehicle Accidents
- Compulsory Medical Exam Videotaping
- Courtroom Visual Presentations
- Day-In-A-Life Documentaries
- Demonstrative Evidence
- Evidence Documentation
- Full Service Video Production
- Legal Video Testimony
- Professional Videographer
- Settlement Brochures
...and frankly anything that needs videotaped for the purposes of your case.
"Wherever he steps, whatever he touches, whatever he leaves, even unconsciously, will serve as a silent witness against him. Not only his fingerprints or his footprints, but his hair, the fibers from his clothes, the glass he breaks, the tool mark he leaves, the paint he scratches, the blood or semen he deposits or collects. All of these and more, bear mute witness against him. This is evidence that does not forget. It is not confused by the excitement of the moment. It is not absent because human witnesses are. It is factual evidence. Physical evidence cannot be wrong, it cannot perjure itself, it cannot be wholly absent. Only human failure to find it, study and understand it, can diminish its value." Professor, Dr. Edmond Locard (1877-1966)